TERMS & CONDITIONS • TERMOS DE USO
BOOKINGS • RESERVAS
- By booking through our website isurfportugal.com, by phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) you confirm you have read and agreed the terms and conditions herein stated. When making a booking you are entering into a contract with SURFECTION Unipessoal Lda (referred as SURFECTION throughout this page). The website is owned by SURFECTION and you can find all the legal information about the company at the bottom of this page.
- SURFECTION reserves the right to make modifications, but only if these modifications do not change the essential services or are due to unexpected and uncontrollable situations.
PAYMENTS • PAGAMENTOS
- Our website is payment-secured with an SSL certification by Comodo. You can verify it by checking the https address and green keylock on the left-hand side of the address bar of your web browser. You can use your credit card safely to make payments online, we do not store your card details.
- In order to secure a surf lesson, payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
- Payments for Surf Camp packages are made by bank transfer, you must first fill your details in the surf camp booking & enquiry form. We will then send you an email confirming your dates and payment details.
CANCELLATION POLICY • POLÍTICA DE CANCELAMENTO
If you need to cancel your surf camp stay or surf lesson you must contact us by email requesting the cancellation with as many details as possible. The cancellation will be valid the day we receive it.
- We will refund you 100% of the total amount when the cancellation is made one month or more before your start date.
- We will refund you 50% of the total amount when cancellations are produced until two weeks before your start date.
- There is no refund if you cancel within less than two weeks before the start.
We recommend you to contract a travel insurance if it were necessary to cancel it before the start.
If you wish to change details of your reservation after it has been confirmed (dates), please contact us as soon as you can to ensure we find you a spot in your preferred dates.
SURF CAMP ACCOMMODATION • ALOJAMENTO SURF CAMP
The Surf Camp accommodation is provided in 2 Guest Houses depending on the dates chosen. Both Guest Houses have been recently refurbished and are in excellent conditions with new beds, they are top rated in Booking.com, they are excellent for an amazing surf camp holiday.
- Junqueria76 is based in Póvoa de Varzim. The Surf Camp will be held there between the dates of 17th June to 1st July 2017 & 19th August to 9th September 2017.
- Esposende Guest House is based in Esposende. The Surf Camp will be held there between the dates of 9th June to 16th June 2017 & 1st July to 19th August 2017.
Each Guest House is operated individually with their own Terms & Conditions, by booking a surf camp package with us you are also agreeing to their Terms and Conditions.
SURF LESSONS, SURF CAMP & RESPONSIBILITIES • AULAS DE SURF, SURF CAMP & RESPONSABILIDADES
- Customers must be physically fit and capable of swimming 25 meters in the sea. The client confirms that from a medical point of view, there is nothing that prevents him/her from going surfing, bodyboarding or any sports activity.
- The minimum age of participants in the Surf Camp is 18 years old (Please enquire for exceptions).
- There is no minimum age for surf lessons as long as they can swim 25 meters in the sea by themselves, but we reserve the right to refuse students based on health, physical ability or fitness in order to maintain the highest level of safety for everyone.
- Each customer will be required to fill in an enrolment form and sign an indemnity form before the first lesson or beginning of the surf camp stay. We require that you communicate any relevant medical conditions: injuries, allergies, disabilities, medical incapacities, etc.
- Customers under the influence of alcohol, drugs, medication or any other substance that would impair their senses will not be allowed to attend the classes.
- Each customer is responsible for the equipment during its use and accepts the responsibility to replace it or pay an indemnity in case of loss or serious damage by inappropriate use or lack of care. Participants are responsible for immediately reporting any damage caused to the equipment or damage which becomes apparent whilst the equipment is in their possession
- While SURFECTION does not seek to limit or exclude any liability for personal injury or loss of life which may occur as a result of the school’s own negligence, or that of its employees, officers or agents; it assumes no liability in respect to any personal injury, loss, damage, consequential loss or third party claims which occur through no fault of its own, its employees, officers or agents. All other liability or conditions implied by law are excluded to the fullest extent possible.
- Clients are strictly required to follow the instructions of their instructor, with special attention to the safety rules. In the case of injury inform your teacher without any delay.
- The time of the day at which surf lessons take place, depend on weather, tide and wave conditions and are decided by the responsible surfing instructor and published on our website for individual surf lessons: www.isurfportugal.com/surf-school-porto/times
- Weather and wave conditions are absolutely out of our control and therefore we can never guarantee best surfing conditions. We do however make the most effort to be updated on recent forecasts to be able to decide for best surfing times and locations. Should the responsible surfing instructor cancel surf lessons due to dangerous or insufficient weather and wave conditions, SURFECTION will reschedule or refund the surf lesson.
- If this event would occur during the surf camp week we will organise alternative activities to replace surfing, no refunds would be made.
MARKETING MATERIAL & PRICES • PUBLICIDADE & PREÇOS
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our brochures and website, each is intended only as a guide of our services. SURFECTION is relieved of any liability due to any errors or omissions the brochures and website may contain, or any minor discrepancies between the brochure and website’s service descriptions/content and the service in itself. Any likeness or image of you taken during any of our surf courses or that we secure from you from your holiday photos, may be used by us without charge in all media for genuine promotional and/or marketing purposes. This includes promotional materials of any kind, such as brochures, leaflets, videos and the Internet. If you would prefer not to be used in any promotional materials, please inform us in writing prior to the start of your surf course.
The prices displayed on this website and brochures are valid at the time of publication. SURFECTION reserves the right to increase or reduce any of these prices any time after publication.
INSURANCE • SEGUROS
Our sports accident insurance only covers accidents that may happen during our surf classes and transportation on vehicles belonging to SURFECTION. We strongly advise you to take a travel insurance prior to the start of your holiday.
COMPANY INFORMATION & CONTACTS • INFORMAÇÃO DA EMPRESA & CONTACTOS
SURFECTION Unipessoal Lda
NIF / EU VAT: PT 514 294 663
Turismo de Portugal – RNAAT no 368/2017
Morada / Address:
Rua António martins simões 388
Laundos 4570-338 – Póvoa de Varzim
COUNTRY OF JURISDICTION: PORTUGAL
The Content of this Website is protected by copyright and the use of texts, images and design is not allowed without prior consent.